The back ground to the card is a pretty glittered velum which I wrapped around a tin piece of card so I could fasten it on the back and nothing would show through. I then wrapped a pretty white satin trimmed organza ribbon round the edge before fastening the panel to the front of an 8x8 card blank. I then layered up some of the die cuts from the test run of the vagabond using an Anja oval frame from Marianne, two corners trimmed from a trellis, and two different branch dies from Marianne.
I coloured Victoria using chalks which were fixed using hairspray and the cut her out using a technique called out of the box I cut around her hat and then inserted a plain circle die behind this but over the rest of the image to cut her out.
Once she was in place I added some gauze and three roses that I had made from the medium flower on the Sizzix/Tim Holtz tattered flower die, which had just been cut from plain white paper. I added a smaller rose made from the small flower on the same die to the trellis in the top right corner and then added a ribbon bow, the word Love and some pearls and butterflies to finish.
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.co.uk/ - Pastels
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/ - out of the box
http://lilredwagon.blogspot.co. lovely lace - paper lace die cut on the design
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - White on White only image can be coloured
http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - hats