My Design Teams

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Recipe Challenge at Fab N Funky

Good Morning,

Thanks to everyone who entered our celebration challenge over at Fab n Funky last week pop over to the blog to check if you won.

The challenge this week is to work to a recipe which is

1 Image
2 Buttons
3 Papers

Our sponsor this week is the super Dilly Beans Digi Stamps
Dilly Beans Digi Stamps

with a super prize for the winner.

The Design Team were lucky enough to have some fantastic images from Dilly Beans to play with and here is my card:

I fell in love with this image the first time I saw it and, I used Sakura Glaze pens to colour it which has resulted in an enamel texture to the finished piece. As much as I went for bright colours it would also work really well with Black and White to give a 'Zentangle' type feel to the card.  The papers were freebies from a magazine and were designed by Jennifer Ellory, and finally the buttons were just from my stash. 


  1. this is just fab Alli - I just love the colours and the layout is just perfect with it hugs Judith x

  2. Super card for the challenge this week Alli, love the colours you have used on the image.

    Pat xx

  3. Love what you did with this Alli. Beccy x