I'd just like to say Thank you to Shirley of Shirley Rose Cards for passing on the Liebster blog award to me, and for the lovely comment she left on my blog when she passed it on.
The word Liebster comes from the German word meaning, beloved dearest or favourite, and is given to bloggers who have small followings (under 200) who I appreciate and who have motivated and inspired me. It also helps to spread knowledge and
To accept this award you need to
1. link back to the persons blog who gave it you, and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers who you appreciate and value
4. Leave a comment for them telling them you have given them the award.
So here are my five recipients (drum roll please whilst I struggle to open the envelope for dramatic effect.)
1. http://lechicandshabby.blogspot.com - a lady with a brand new blog who has done a great to motivate me over the past 14 years, and who has seen me through both good and bad times.
2. http://wicked-designs.blogspot.com/ - a lady who showed faith in my abilities by selecting my entry for her Design Team when I had no previous experience.
3.http://chillipip.blogspot.com/ - a member of the aforementioned DT who posts some gorgeous inspirational projects.
4 http://purple-crazy.blogspot.com/ - another member of the DT who again posts some really inspirational projects
5. http://craftylizscreations.blogspot.com/ - A lady who posts some gorgeous projects on her blog.
Thank you once again to Shirley for passing this award onto me.
- Alli Devine
- Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom
- I have been crafting since May 2008, when in desperation to find an unusual birthday card for my Mum, I gave up looking in the shops and decided to have a go at making my own. I soon realised that crafting is addictive and I haven't brought a card since. In 2011 I completed my certificate in papercrafting as a result of the work I did as part of the course I started entering challenges on line and in magazines. I applied for design teams and also started making samples for Ooh La La Creations for their shows on Create and Craft. I have now completed my Diploma in professional crafting and most recently been runner up in the Papercrafter of the Year 2013 a competition run by Papercraft essentials magazine, I don't have a particular style I like to use elements from lots of styles and techniques, although I do love all things vintage. In 2014 I started to move more towards scrapbooking to take care of the huge family archive of photographs that were stored in my attic. I have continued cardmaking and Scrapbooking through 2015 and 2016 but have also become interested in off the page projects. I hope to be able focus on these in the future.